Printed Paper Pint Cups
We offer free nationwide delivery of our wonky office fruit to all towns and cities. Our wonky fruit boxes are packed with fresh and delicious fruits that may not meet supermarkets’ cosmetic standards but are still perfect for eating. And with our free delivery service, you can enjoy the convenience of having healthy snacks delivered straight to your office without any extra costs.
From £17.95 including delivery for 50 Portions!
Free Delivery | No Contracts
Office Fruit Delivery Areas
- London – The UK’s largest wholesale fruit and vegetable market, New Covent Garden Market, is located in London. It covers an area of 57 acres and supplies fresh produce to restaurants, hotels, and retailers throughout the city.
- Manchester– The Manchester Tart, a traditional dessert that originated in the city, is made with raspberry jam and bananas.
- Birmingham – The Birmingham Wholesale Market is the largest integrated wholesale market in the UK, supplying fresh produce to customers throughout the Midlands and beyond.
- Glasgow – The famous Scottish drink, Irn-Bru, contains a small amount of a tropical fruit extract called quassia.
- Liverpool – The Liverpool Waterfront Festival features an annual “Giant Spectacular” parade, which in the past has included giant fruit props, such as a giant orange.
- Bristol – The city’s annual Harbour Festival features a traditional cider boat race, in which participants race in boats filled with apples and cider.
- Leeds – The famous fruit-flavored candy, Fruit Pastilles, were first made in Leeds by confectionery company Rowntree’s in the 1880s.
- Sheffield – The Sheffield Food Festival features a “Fruit and Vegetable Olympics”, in which participants compete in a variety of fruit and vegetable-related challenges.
- Edinburgh – The Scottish capital is home to the Royal Botanic Garden, which features a range of fruit trees, including apples, pears, and plums.
- Bradford – The city is home to a popular South Asian dessert called Falooda, which includes fruit, ice cream, and vermicelli noodles.
- Southampton – The city is home to the famous Strawberry Fields music festival, which has featured headline acts such as The Beatles and The Rolling Stones.
- Newcastle upon Tyne – The city’s annual Hoppings fair features a popular candy apple stall, selling candy-coated apples on sticks.
- Nottingham – The Nottinghamshire Bramley apple is one of the UK’s most famous apple varieties, and is named after the village of Southwell in Nottinghamshire.
- Belfast – The city is home to a popular fruit market, St. George’s Market, which sells a range of fresh produce, including locally-grown apples, berries, and pears.
- Leicester – The city is known for its famous pork pies, which often include apples as a key ingredient in the filling.
- Plymouth – The city is home to a range of local orchards, which produce a variety of apples, pears, and cherries.
- Hull – The city is home to the Humber Bridge Farmers’ Market, which sells a range of fresh produce, including locally-grown strawberries and raspberries.
- Stoke-on-Trent – The city is known for its famous oatcakes, which are often served with a filling of bacon and banana.
- Wolverhampton – The city is home to a range of local farms, which produce a variety of apples, plums, and blackberries.
- Aberdeen – The city is home to a popular farmer’s market, which sells a range of fresh produce, including locally-grown raspberries and blackberries.
We deliver the best value wonky fruit baskets to companies across the UK.
Simply click below and fill out our 30 second quiz and we will provide a no-obligation quote for your wonky office fruit delivery.
© 2022 All Rights Reserved. mywonkyfruit.com